Provider Relations Specialist
The Provider Relations Specialist has significant responsibility for implementing and maintaining business relations with Doctors, Medical Groups and the community. This position works closely with SBHIS’ management team to make SBHIS the “provider network of choice” among physicians, hospitals and other health care professionals.
(1) Providing meaningful programs for community residents including marketing and education of SBHIS products directly resulting in membership growth
(2) Strengthen member relations through specific marketing and education initiatives resulting in greater member retention
(3) Building community coalition’s partnerships to specifically increase enrollment and member retention and
(4) Promoting SBHIS programs and related initiatives. Promotes SBHIS products and directly assists with accomplishing outreach and enrollment goals.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Visit 30 offices a week to develop and maintain relationships
- Develops and maintains relationships with Doctors and Medical groups
- Serve as a liaison between SBHIS and local providers
- Conducts compliant marketing and education presentations to targeted partners
- Generate leads in order to assist the Sales Team to reach and accomplish the monthly enrollments goal
- Thoroughly and accurately documents all program activities regarding the effectiveness of the programs
- Participates in strategy meetings as necessary and make recommendations regarding SBHIS projects
- Ensures all events, activities, communication, materials, media, promotions, etc. meet corporate and CMS rules and regulations
- Continually monitors activities of health industry competitors and provides information to management
- Work with agent leader to place agents in provider offices and maintain the relationship to ensure positive results
- Assists in preparation of all marketing and education events, activities and all presentations to eligible partners and provider partners, etc.
- Schedule and attend providers in-service and IPA’s meetings and track all visits and activities
- Develop and cooperate with IPA’s provider representative to get access to new offices
- Assumes other responsibilities as required or requested by upper management
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We sincerely hope you will be part of our team!